I got my products to review right in time for when my hair was feeling itchy and dry for a wash.
- Deep Moisturizing and detangling hair bath for chronically dry hair
- Enriched with coconut oil, shea butter and extra virgin olive oil
- Creates tresses that are super clean, soft, hydrated and easier to comb
- Developed for natural curls and waves
- Sulfate-free; paraben-free; no Mineral Oil; No Petrolatum
Review of Use:
A little goes a long way and it lathers very well, given that I have hard water at home in the shower I was pleasantly supplied.
That said, those salon chair people who are used to wasting will have to be warned.
It smells really nice and after rinsing does not have a drying feel. While I usually have to use conditioner, I was in a hurry so I still felt the softness.
After washing my cornrows, I put shea butter and the CURL LA LA to keep the hair soft.
Because I was in the shower, sulfate free shampoos can irritate the eyes.
Stars out of 5: 4 out of 5
Will free my hair this weekend nd get a feel of the other products