WANTED: Personal Assistant – HARARE
A Zimbabwean based designer is hopefully opening in May to June. The designer will need a personal assistant and maybe someone to help with selling her products in the store. Nothing is confirmed yet but the designer will definitely need an assistant. More details on the pre-requisites will follow.
- Have a CV ready.
- Sign a contract before starting work, with clear indications if the employment will be on a probation basis or intern-ship.
- Know how much your salary is and make sure you know the salaries given to PAs.
- Always dress smart casual for any meeting, formal or informal you might have with a prospective employer, put a little bit of make-up to look polished, the business of fashion is all about image.
- Do not bring your BABY/CHILD to a meeting, if you do not find any babysitter – trust me no prospective employer is going to want to hire someone who will occasionally bring their child to work.
- Have a notepad, switch phone off.
- The prospective employer is NOT your friend unless the employer says so, expect to keep it professional.
If any of you are keen, please comment on the post and will get the final details for you ASAP.