So guava’s are not exactly appetizing fruits for most, but this is the season for the wonderful healthy vit C packed fruit.
Every season comes with a range of beautiful seasonal plants which are both nutritious and delicious. Winter is no exception with the Guava fruit. Not only does drinking Guava juice help the skin’s texture here is a home facial using Guavas.
HOW TO MAKE A GUAVA FACIAL MIXTURES:
- Guava Pulp: Cut a full ripe Guava into two halves, remove the seeds. Cut the Guava into small pieces. You can add two to three Guava leaves and with a mixer, mix the leaves and Guava to a pulp.
- Guava Facial Pack: Mix a teaspoon of this pulp with two teaspoons of OATS POWDER.
HOW TO USE THE GUAVA FACIAL:
- After cleansing your face MASSAGE the Guava pulp on your face in circular motion for about 10 min. Wipe off the pulp with a clean damp towel
- Apply a thick layer of the Guava Facial Pack and leave for 10 – 15 minutes. Then wash it off.
- This Guava facial will remove the skin’s tendency to get acne. So you can use this remedy once a week.
Now that is how you make this fruit into your beauty tool